UPDATE (7/23/09) -- At the request of several organizers, you can now print the results of a single class, by simply clicking on the class name in the standard USRN results pages. This makes it much easier to post results for other classes while waiting for the results of protests for other classes.
A couple of tricks when printing results to post on the bulletin board at your club or event. Because every browser, and printer combination are a little different, it's best to preview the results before you print them. Results are set to print each class on an individual page, depending on the size of the class, and the number or races, you may find that portrait or landscape printing format may work best. On Internet Explorer you can also size the results to fit the page better.
From the print preview page, select a specific percentage as opposed to the default "Shrink to Fit" which squeezes the page length to fit into an 8 1/2 x 11 sheet (and results in 4 or 5 point type), try selecting 100% or 90 % to try to maximize the results table into the available space.
Also depending on your printer and paper availability, using legal sized paper may be a better option.
When sending your results to local media outlets, there is link to the the results in a standard media format. This lists the results as a text file in the format most media prefer, as opposed to a tabular format.
Pos,Bow/Sail, Boat, Skipper, Yacht Club, Results, Total Points
1. 86 / 1510, , Scott Young, AYC, 1-1-1-8- ; 11
2. 02 / 203, Dieselsnack, Rob Johnston, RCYC, 2-4-3-4- ; 13
3. 51 / 161, Daddy's Boat, David Smedley, RCYC, 6-2-5-1- ; 14
4. 09 / 665, SLO-POKE, Eric Faust, AYC, 5-6-2-3- ; 16
5. 21 / 709, Keep Smiling, Marvin Beckmann, Houston Yacht Club, 4-5-4-6- ; 19
6. 17 / 279, Fast Lane, Max / Jake Scott, Rush Creek Yacht Club, 3-7-11-2- ; 23